Wednesday 20 December 2017

We have come for you...

Now that the CSM event is done and dusted I've got some time to work on my Night Lords.

I've assembled some bits and bobs, namely a Lord, Sorcerer, Hellbrute, 2 x 5 Marines and 5 Raptors which you can see further down this post but as tonight is geek night I wanted to test out the paint scheme I had in mind. 

Without further ado here it is:



I'm not the best photographer and these were taken just to give an idea of the feel of the army but hopefully you get the gist. 

Here are the rest of the boys awaiting a lick of paint...

Lord with Jump Pack and claws of the hunt:


Some of the raptors:


Sorcerer lord in terminator armour:


Marine Squad 1:




I've got a pretty quick colour scheme so I should be able to crank these guys out pretty fast (for me!).

I'll be back soon with my first draft of a list for you all to have a good laugh at! :)



5 comments:

  1. Looking well, although the test marine is missing some lightening flashes. Nothing too crazy but I always think they add to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rory,

      Yes, Iain pointed that out as well. I've added some lightning flashes to the model and it does look much better. More distinguishable as Night Lords :)

      Delete
  2. These are proceeding along very nicely, Alex. What I like most about the 'Undivided' Legions is that one can mix freely Imperial, Heresy and ordinary Chaos stuff to achieve a really unique feeling with every modelling project. The Legions devoted entirely to the major Powers are all quite the same. I too was thinking of another foray into the Traitor Legions now that about 2,000 points of Emperor's Children are complete. Cheers, Jose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord Adiatun Varunn21 December 2017 at 10:06

    A A great work, the helmet of the painted example is one of my favorites, once the horns are removed ... and with the work of painting done, it looks like the face of a bat. I wait to see the rest, especially the Lord who seems very iconic! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete